What stays and what goes?
The grand combined promise of 5G networking and edge computing for enterprises is to max out the performance, reliability, and security of mission- and business-critical Industry 4.0 systems. But which workloads should always stay on-premise, for reasons of security and performance, and which can be diverted to the cloud to take advantage of the stretching economies of hyper-scale?
In partnership with RCR Wireless, ABI Research, and Kyndryl, this panel presentation details:
- Industries that benefit most from all-edge computing and networking
- When and why enterprises should consider adopting new edge solutions
- Application performance, cyber-security, and bandwidth constraints
- Which critical workload tasks should be hived off from the edge to work in the cloud?
- How enterprises should rationalize the usage of edge and cloud for processing IoT/OT/IT workloads