Anyone can pontificate on an IoT idea or concept and pretend that it works. But once we get into the real world, how do you not only make money out of your investment while also preventing others from doing so?
In this webinar, we use lessons we’ve learned from a real world IoT implementation and the dynamic world of telecom fraud to highlight the challenges in this area. Topics covered include:
- Reality vs. hypothesis: What an IoT project really entails
- Critical threats to the IoT (and how to combat them)
- Why telco fraud and IoT fraud go hand in hand
- And more
- David Rolfe; Senior Global Director Telco & Enterprise IoT, Volt Active Data
- Basheer Ahmed; Head of Cybersecurity Solution Business Development, Nokia Networks