Research shows that the 5G enterprise and IoT market could be a $619 billion opportunity by 2026. Taking advantage of this opportunity, however, is all dependent on an operators’ willingness and urgency to accommodate the explosion of data volume that 5G will bring.
In this webinar, experts from Openet and Volt Active Data explore the lucrative opportunities of a 5G-enabled enterprise for telcos and why the ability to harness real-time data is an absolute necessity in empowering the full monetization of 5G-enabled services. Topics covered in this webinar, include:
- Enterprise 5G: Market trends. Tech enablers and new opportunities
- Network slicing – Management and monetization
- Enterprise 5G use cases – and the need for real-time data to support them
- Introduction of private 5G networks
- Dheeraj Remella, Chief Product Officer, Volt Active Data
- Martin Morgan, VP of Marketing, Openet